We have now put all of our required contracts and forms online as well for ease of printing or reprinting if needed!
If there is something else that you feel should be included on this page, please email us and let us know!
$2000 Total fees due
Full amount due at Commitment Night
$2150 Total fees due
#1 - Commitment Night - $800
#2 - December 10 - $450
#3 - January 10 - $450
#4 - February 10 - $450 -- ALL FEES ARE NOW DUE!
* Payments are due by the end of the practice on the due date or by the end of the next closest practice
* Please keep your accounts current and up to date! Players with past due accounts may have practice and/or playing time affected.
* $35 fee will be charged for any returned checks due to NSF.
Varsity VBC will be playing in the 16s Premier division with NCVA.
Click Here to find out more about the NCVA Premier Division and the non-league tournaments.
Click Here for more information on this additional tournament. Schedules and locations are pending.
March 7-8, 2020
Click Here for more information on this away tournament in Reno, NV.
16-Julissa will be playing in the No Dinx division during this tournament.
Week 2 - April 24-26, 2020
* 2 - 2 1/2 hour practices per week usually held at Edison HS
* Up to 6 practices may be scheduled during December 2019
* Standard practice schedule to start in January 2020 and will be posted here online.
* During tournament weeks, there will be 1 practice.
* Alternate practice locations may be utilized based on availability and will also be listed here on the website.
* Practices may be added, cancelled or moved at the coaches and/or directors discretion.
* 2 team jerseys (long & short sleeve)
* 2 practice t-shirts
* 1 Club sweatsuit
* 1 pair of socks
* Club backpack
***Shoes and spandex will NOT be provided.
***Team/Club gear may be available at a later date for an additional cost.
* Travel & lodging expenses
* Coach per diem (cost to be determined and will be split between the players registered on the respective team)
***Please do not make travel arrangements until your team has been accepted into a tournament.
***Varsity VBC/Club Elite Organization is not responsible for any cancellation fees associated with travel & lodging.
** Each of the forms listed below was originally provided to you in the folder received after tryouts. **
Parents Page Last Updated 1/2020